Wednesday, December 1

A New Online Game

The other day as i was busy browsing facebook for latest news and updates about my friends,I stumbled upon ExGM Vraels profile post,it says he's looking for Guild Leaders and to PM him for those interested...Upon reading it I suddenly thought maybe it's a new online game...Since me and my hubby is looking for a new online game to play I decided to send Vrael a message....I received a phone call later inviting me to attend the said gathering...They sent me an email about the details of the meeting,its venue and time...Luckily I know this place,the New Horizon Hotel,since i've seen it couple of times while traveling to Laguna. Well i was correct,its a new online game and its called Battle of Immortals,by Cubinet Interactive,Cubizone Ph...I don't know much about this game so I decided to browse the net for info's...So far i have learned that it has 5 classes,Magus-Executioner-Vicar-Warlord and Vanguard....So I will attend this meeting! To find out more of the game!



                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment