Wednesday, December 1

Couple Shirts!

While browsing FB I saw my friend tagged in this online shop and I immediately liked some of the shirts designs intended for couples..

Here's the informations:
for more info just txt me 09214203952
09163706254

FOR ORDER FORMS ♥
PM ME THE FF:
COMPLETE NAME:
MAILING ADDRESS:
CONTACT NO.:
ITEM YOU WILL PURCHASE:
MODE OF PAYMENT:
DATE OF PAYMENT:
EMAIL: 

The owner is from Quezon City.. I will buy as soon as i got my money to surprise my hubby! yay! <3 cant wait ahahaha... 

The shirts i like and a lot more!








3 comments:

  1. OMG! akin na lang ung babuy pls! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha! sabi na nga ba mggstuhan mo ung babuy e..ang cute nga dn..pag nagkapera nga ako papagawa ako nyan...ang cute2 tlg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imprints-tshirt
    we will make sure you look good with your better half with our best and unique latest couple t-shirt design.
    Steven J. Lawson
    765 Twin House Lane
    Lanagan, MO 64847
    417-436-8786
    Sales@imprints-tshirt.com
    http://www.imprints-tshirt.com/matching-shirts-for-couples

    ReplyDelete